Avast ye!
Alright, back on track.
Vacation time is over! I'm back to a regular schedule, and with this,
regular blogposts will also resume. Promise. Time to talk about some
stuff and roll up loose ends!
Star Wars:
The Campaign died a short
and painful death, because one of the players decided that I didn't
like his character and announced that he would leave. After I threw a
fit and made him realize that he could have ASKED me about it before
deciding my opinion of his character for himself, he said that he
would give me one last chance – which made me even angrier, but
sure, let's play the session "next week" – for two weeks,
total silence. Then, he suddenly announced that he was now playing a
different game with a different group, because the Star Wars-one "is
dead anyways". So I decided that he is now dead to me, short and
simple. Since no one else showed any interest, I shrugged and
threw it in the bin.
Minecraft: Playing on a
Server now, whenever I feel like it. It's Modpack(Vanilla Minecraft
is boring) is called "Monster" – because of it's
monstrous size and loading time, I would assume. It takes my Laptop
about 2-3 Minutes starting it. Remember: Minecraft. So it's basically
a massive memory-hog that also eats performance for breakfast. Still
fun to figure out all the different mods, and get them running in
some convoluted machinery that fills an entire room just to make you
coffee. The not-fun-at-all part for me: Lots of kids, almost no one to
talk to in a civil matter.
I've even been to their Teamspeak-server a
couple of times – there's just not a single person there to talk to, most of the time. Well, actually, there is one
person there, almost always. But she just listens and never talks
herself. So all of my visits have ended in me either talking to
myself(which is a thing I do, but I don't need TS for that), or
trying to talk to the random stranger that just appeared, only to
realize they barely speak english and sound like they are talking
with a washing machine on their head.
Theme for my next entry:
X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Be excited!
Or don't. Your choice.
Arrivederci!
P.S.: Title: Iron Maiden - 2AM
No comments:
Post a Comment