Thursday, 5 June 2014

FREEEEEDOOOOOOM!

Connichiwa!

Today is my last day at work. Somehow, this feels really relieving. THESE CHAINS CANNOT HOLD ME! Yes, cheesy Xerathquote, I am not ashamed in the slightest.

I spent the fist 30 Minutes (I'm very early at work) making fun of my future ex-superiour. Made my co-worker(s) laugh, totally worth it. :D And yes, I only did that so openly because my boss isn't here yet. No, I'm not one to talk bad behind someone's back, usually, and I don't plan on continuing this – I just wanted a pretty girl to smile. I think that should be acceptable.

In other news, I got more free time now (duh) – not only because I quit my job, but also because there's a bunch of free days here in my country. I will whip myself bloody until I have that damn translation done! Other than that, I'm thinking about a tiny, short Pen&Paper-campaign in the FTL-Universe, true to the game. Which means the Pen&Paper-session will probably end with a burning playership aber 20 minutes, in true FTL-fashion.

So long, read you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment