Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Ramble, ramble, ramble.

Avast ye!

Today is really, really weird. Since my superiour is at a press conference and will be gone all day, work feels really relaxed. People communicate more and get more work done (from my perception) compared to when he's in – which might also be related to him not being able to give you some amazingly important task you have to do RIGHT NOW.

I feel really, really guilty about not being able to pour some quality time into more writing and translating – maybe I'll get it done now, but I highly doubt that. Still work to do. After work: the finishing touches for another project I am forced to work on. Not a fan of it, but at least I don't have to pay attention to it anymore when it's finished – freedom!

Time for a totally different topic!
Women!
Yeah, got your attention now, don't I. Well, it's a lot less interesting than it sounds – I just have noticed that my general interest in looking at pretty women has diminished. I still notice them, but I don't seem to have any interest in even thinking about "dat booty" for any amount of time. As soon as they pass me, they are gone from my mind. I assume that my brain just had so little womanly attention in the last 5 years, it totally forgot how to feel excited about it.
I'm actually bothered by unneccesary nudity in media now – when you don't care for cleavage anymore, getting it pressed in your face every 5 seconds gets annoying. I was always big on the "Don't sexualize women, they are people too", but I still appreciated appropriately sized boobage, especially in the right "wrapping".
Now, I still like the aesthetics of a pretty body and I'm still a fan of creative lingerie, but it has absolutely no effect on me (in the sense of making me horny). The Assumption that actual, close (intimate/sexual?) contact with a girl would "fix" me doesn't sound too far off, but I'm not sure if I even want to fix this.
And no, I'm not interested in guys either. Yes, I'm sure, no, I'm not turning gay out of frustration. Weirdos.

Until I write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment