Monday, 26 May 2014

Generic short diary-entry

Avast ye!

So I presented my boss with the fact that I will quit my Job. I was diplomatic about it, told him I would stay until he finds a replacement. He went from 'smiling at me knowingly' over 'you are just running away from yourself' to 'well, that's just great, thanks' in about 3 minutes. In short: He didn't take me seriously for a while, and then got grumpy(which is understandable, to be fair).
Now, ever since then the pressure he put on me before – "Write me a Press release about this! And this! And this! Get more Ideas for Press releases! Check the Papers! WAAAARGH!" - is nearly gone. Suddenly, when I write a thing, he puts going over it "somewhere around 3", instead of going over it "RIGHT NAO!" and sending multiple Iterations between me and him like he used to.
Also: he treats me like I'm a lost cause. Where first was fake positivity ("This is totally wrong! Oh well, you'll learn how to do it in time!"), now there's just resignation("I can't use that. Well, noone told you how you should do it properly, I suppose.").

I do understand his mood, but I really do not appreciate being treated this way.

Different topic: I will participate in a writing contest. 15K words, deadline: 3rd of September, general direction: fantasy. Yes, some of those 15k words will find their way onto this blog before the deadline, but not all of it. Don't wanna help my competition, harhar.

Alright, that's it for today. Fairly short. I have to admit – gonna write more next time. Maybe some smut, although that's unlikely – don't feel like it at the moment. Not in the "mood", so to speak. No, no headaches.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment