Wednesday, 14 May 2014

On sausage and monkeys

Salutations everyone!

Everyone alright? Feeling good? I do. I had my first radio-interview today. National radio! :D

Different topic:
I really need to talk about this, since my country can't shut up about it:
The bearded lady-man that won the eurovision song contest.
No, I won't mention his name. Not because I hate him/her/whatever. I'm all for tolerance and abolishing genders, go ahead. I even applaud his courage. 
No, I'm annoyed because EVERY SINGLE newspaper in the entire country just CAN NOT stop writing about him. Yeah, okay, he won the song contest, good for him, good for us! But I am sick TO DEATH of those awful, AWFUL puns everyone has to make with his name.
(Explanation for those unaware: the family name-part of his pseudonym – or stage name – is the german word for sausage.)
Every single bloody fucking idiot/monkey(idiot-monkey?) with a typewriter is making sausage-puns. Now, puns are acceptable. Once. Maybe twice. But this is getting out of hand! It's like a contagious, mind-altering virus. And I'm seriously terrified of catching it. DO NOT WANT. Also I have to read every single one of them, because a part of my job is looking through the press each day and taking notes about stuff we should mention ourselfes. Bleh.

Some Pen&Paper coming up sooner or later – will write about that in the future. Really feel like exploring some of the NPCs I thought of, maybe detailing their backstory a bit. Y'know, stuff that is useful for DMs(that's me, in this case) when they plan further campaign progress.

Cheerio lads, talk t'ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment